Pool Resurfacing Process
Please see our “What the Pool Owner Can Expect” sheet located in your folder (slight variation for commercial pool).
Mr. Marcite, Inc. employs three separate specialized crews: prep crews, surface application crews, and service technician.
Depending upon individual pool renovation needs, the Florida weather, and seasonal demands, your pool renovation time and/or procedure may vary. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call our office.
1. Prep, Chip Out, Tile Removal, & Delamination
2. Mudding Up For Tile Installation
3. Tile Installation Complete
4. Surface Primer Application (Bond Kote)
5. Application of Quartz (Blue Mist)
6. Final Applied Surface & Pool Being Filled
7. Completed Pool